Service Line Sales Executive (SLS)
· Valid EU document
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar degree required, Computer Science or a related discipline
· Minimum 5 years of experience in selling strategic technology business applications and solutions especially Microsoft cloud is highly desirable
· Prior sales experience selling Enterprise Solutions such as: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Operations/AX, JDE, Oracle ERP, SAP
· Knowledge and practical experience of IT cloud migration, application modernization, data analytics, managed services and data management including storage, integration, and security products
· A top performer in presenting service offerings including cloud offerings to assist customers with their business outcomes
· Experience of working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, VARs and ISVs)
· Croatian language with fluency in English
· Start date : As agreed
· Place of work : Zagreb, Croatia
· Full time job
· Opportunity to work and further develop yourself in ever growing IT industry
Roles and responsibilities:
· Work collaboratively with Key Account Managers (NATCOs), in consultation with the relevant MSAC Cloud Solution Architects and Delivery Managers to effectively manage account planning strategies, opportunity pursuits, development of proposals and statements of work to achieve growth
· Position MSAC Cloud offering by understanding the customer’s key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry
· Upselling and cross-selling Microsoft Cloud Services portfolio to existing DT accounts in close collaboration with KAM’s & NATCO leadership
· Serve as the MSAC Cloud services Expert and cloud thought leader on the selling team for credibility and effectiveness
· Prospect Microsoft portfolio for new accounts across all verticals.
- Use strong business acumen and knowledge of cloud migration, modernization and managed services requirements to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centres
- Develop and nurture a network of high-quality active channel partners and resellers of Microsoft Cloud Services portfolio across CEE region, and servicing as “trusted vendor partner” with them to hunt and close new business.
- Manage relationships with the key accounts of DT portfolio in NATCO’s in order to maintain a strong relationship with DT and keep them constantly apprised of MSAC’s capabilities
- Form successful relationships with the KAM & NATCO Delivery teams to build opportunities and grow business.
- Work within DTEU guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with prospect customers.
- Develop a network within DT EU to maximize the value of existing resources and knowledge to drive business development.
- Ensure clean handoff from service line sales to appropriate delivery resources.
- Comply with DTEU & MSAC standards and policies related to documentation, reporting, travel, and related administrative activities
Prijava putem e-maila: firstname.lastname@example.org ili putem donje Brze prijave sa životopisom na engleskom jeziku.
Detaljnije informacije telefonski na broj: +385 1 798 0320 /+385 1 798 9308 ili na email: email@example.com
*U obradu ćemo uzeti samo kandidate s važećim EU osobnim dokumentima te kandidate koji nam dostave životopis na stranom jeziku, po mogućnosti u predefiniranom odnosno europass formatu
*Korištene riječi i pojmovi koji imaju rodno značenje odnose se jednako na muški i ženski rod bez obzira jesu li korišteni u muškom ili ženskom rodu
*U skladu s Općom Uredbom o zaštiti osobnih podataka, s dostavom vaših podataka slažete se s automatskom obradom istih.
*House of Jobs d.o.o. za posredovanje u zapošljavanju ima dozvolu Ministarstva rada i mirovinskog sustava za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem KLASA: 102-02/18-03/26; URBROJ: 524-04-01-01/3-18-2, izdanu 02. kolovoza 2018. godine i evidentiranu pod brojem 52/18.